Our Why Could be Your Why
When looking for in-home care for Paula’s aging mother, we were disappointed in the quality of care she received; the lack of consistent caregivers and poor training; and also by the “corporate way” our concerns were addressed.
We felt helpless as she was re-admitted to the hospital over and over again.
There was no resolution and no one provided solutions. There had to be a better way.
There are a lot of home care companies out there; in order to distinguish ourselves from the rest we focus on providing “Solutions” to the problems your facing.
Thus the name, Arista Home Care SOLUTIONS.
Family owned and operated, we have raised our six children locally.
In 2018, Paula successfully met the requirements of the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners (NCCDP) and is now a Certified Dementia Practitioner®.
Clayton, has an MPA from Bowling Green State University and brings a wealth of customer service, marketing and organizational knowledge to the company.
Giving Back to Our Community
- Wood County Committee on Aging hot meal deliveries for home-bound seniors, provided through the
- Maumee Senior Center service volunteers
- Sylvania Senior Center program volunteers
- Fulton County Senior Center program volunteers
- Margaret L. Hunt Senior Center program volunteers
- Alzheimer’s Association – Walk to End Alzheimer’s
(Clayton is the Committee Chairman for the 2018 Monroe County Walk)
- The DOVE Fund
- Ruthie’s Angels
- Toledo/Lucas County Chapter of Medical Assistants
- Maumee Rotary (Paula was elected as a board member in 2018)
- NOGA (Northwest Ohio Gerontological Association; Clayton is the 2017-2018 NOGA Co-President of the Board)
- MAC (Monroe Aging Consortium)
- WEN (Women’s Entrepeneurial Network)
- The Lakes of Sylvania Advisory Board Members
- Monroe County Elder Justice Task Force
- Wood County Elder Services Forum, organized by the Wood County Committee on Aging
- EPIC Toledo (a sub-chapter of the Toledo Chamber of Commerce)