Surgery, accidents, or a stay in a skilled nursing facility can leave patients with a loss of mobility.
Our licensed physical therapists assess the specifics of your mobility and develop a wellness program tailored to your specific needs.
Your physical therapy program will consist of exercises you can do at home to get your life back on track.
- Formulate a personalized therapy plan for you and your lifestyle
- Assist with issues such as dizziness and balance
- Pain management and orthopedic therapy
- Rehabilitation from a sports injury
- Recovering from a fall
- Adjusting to loss of mobility due to a surgery or illness
- Promote healing and restore function and movement
When an accident or injury causes a patient to lose their ability to perform the activities in their normal, daily routine, an occupational therapist helps people increase their functional independence in daily life while preventing or minimizing disability.
- Develop plans to improve function and coordination to regain the skills necessary to live independently
- Regain functional skills ranging from chores, cooking, and taking medications, to bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Promote socialization
- Range of motion in the comfort and safety of their everyday surroundings
Regaining the skills that one has lost due to surgery, hospitalization, or injuries is an essential component of getting life back on track.
Whether that means getting back to work or just being able to live independently in your own home, our in-home clinicians understand each patient’s individual needs and work with them to restore their abilities.
If you or a loved one needs the personalized care of in-home therapy services, our experienced professionals are the ultimate choice.
At home with Arista, you’ll enjoy a familiar environment as well as maintain your own, personal routine.
Our health care professionals are fully licensed, trained, and vetted, as well as bonded and insured. We take your health care and comfort seriously and are committed to ensuring that you receive the personal attention you deserve.
To receive an initial free assessment, complete the following form and a representative will contact you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields