Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) interested in making a difference in people’s lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us. We recognize and reward nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
We have a need for excellent Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) interested in making a difference.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Shorter commute times
- A positive, stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients’ multidisciplinary team
- Training and education of family members
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing in OH
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum of one-year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
We recognize and reward our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.