Arista Home Care Solutions in Lucas and Wood County OH is looking for qualified Direct Support Providers to join our compassionate team. Enrich lives and make a difference. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, mature, dependable, and hard-working. We have available shifts all days of the week.
Pay increase at 60 days after meeting all requirements.
- Light Housekeeping
- Food prep
- Assistance with ADL’s for DD individuals in their homes
- Transportation and community involvement
- High school diploma or GED
- Age 21 or older
- Valid driver’s license and insurance, dependable transportation
- Pass BCI background and BMV check
- Pass Drug screening
- DODD 8-hour training (required)
- CPR & First aid (or willing to obtain)
- Medication Administration Certification (or willing to obtain)